Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Proud

I experienced my proudest moment as a mother tonight.
As I stood at the door at AWANA tonight to pick up Braeden, I caught a glimpse of him... grinning from ear to ear.
And wearing his Cubbies vest.

This vest was earned tonight and he was SO PROUD!

God loved us and sent his Son.

Jesus loves me.

All have sinned.

While we were sinners, Christ died for us.

Those are the 4 versus that Braeden had to memorize.

I cried all the way home...

Here are two examples of how proud he is.

1. On the way home he asked me to turn the light on in the car "because I can't see my vest".

2. We had to peel it off to put on his pajamas and talk him out of wearing it to bed. It gets a special place on the bedpost.

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest little boy! You should be so proud :)

    ReplyDelete