Saturday, July 24, 2010

9 months old

My baby Miles is 9 months old. Where did all of that sweet baby time go? I am loving though that since he started crawling last week, he has become his own little man.

Braeden is loving that Miles is now crawling. Braeden will go into a room and call for Miles. Miles obliges. He is going to think he is a dog... he does carry his toys around in his mouth.

Miles weighed in at 18 lbs, 1 oz. 9 oz lighter than Braeden at the same age. They measured in at the same height at 29 inches.

He likes to hold his bottle although he has not figured out that if he turns it upside down that everything leaks out.

He has his two bottom front teeth. By the way he has been acting lately and the constant fist in his mouth, I'd say more are on the way.

He does not yet tolerate stage 3 food. The texture makes him throw up.

He loves his big brother. Braeden is the only one that can make him laugh, which is all the time. I love hearing baby giggles from the other room.

Miles sucks his thumb and poops in every diaper.

He loves his belly to be tickled and loves to give kisses.

He is learning to play patty cake.

Here is a photo of Miles at 9 months.


And a picture of Braeden at 9 months. I see resemblance but I don't think they look alike.

1 comment:

  1. 9 months and he is crawling... what are you feeding that boy? I think they both take after your side.. I see you and your brother..

    ReplyDelete