Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Major Award

"It's a major award"
"Fragile"
Just two of the many quotes that come up every Christmas.
I don't even know how many times I have seen the movie "A Christmas Story"
I even watched it in the hospital when I was in labor with Braeden.
Not only is it my favorite movie, it is my Dad's favorite movie too.
I knew what I needed to get him this Christmas. I think the Ralphie wrapping paper gave too much of a hint,
but as soon as my Dad saw "Fragile" he flew off the hook.

I have never in my lifetime seen him so excited over a Christmas gift.

In the past, he quietly opened his gifts, pushed them under a chair and went on with the day.

This Christmas he was beaming about his "major award" and "all it's glory".

Then he opened an iPad.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ending..."Then he opened an iPad." That's funny!!!

    ReplyDelete