Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet B

I can't believe my little B is almost 4. He is my daily treasure as well as my terror.
Well, not really a terror. Actually, not even close at all. But he does know how to push my buttons lately.

The first thing he asks for in the morning is Chocolate Milk, and yes, I give it to him. The last thing he asks for at night is for me to "peek". Peeking means that Braeden is in his room, I creep up the stairs and I become the monster. I sneak in his room and he attacks me.

He loves to listen to music and dance. I will catch him singing through the day and it is the sweetest sound. If he finds that I am listening, he gets bashful and stops.


He LOVES Miles. I always tell him that he is the BEST big brother that anyone can ask for.
He is ecstatic every day when Sean gets home from work. Braeden runs out of the house and to the garage where Sean can't even get a second before Braeden is hanging on his neck.



Braeden will be going to preschool next month, here in Strawberry Point. (The school finally called me back with some information) I was so stressed out about it that I decided that he was not going to go. Then, the school called and after talking to the head teacher, I was feeling that this is the right thing for him to do. He is also enrolled in a 9 month gymnastics/tumbling class. I can't wait to see the outcome of that!!

Although I can't wait for these events to occur, that means that Fall is upon us. I love, love, love summer and I am not looking forward to winter at all! But, Sept is school and gymnastics, In-Laws are visiting, my sister and her son are visiting.
My mom might be back out early October. My cousin mentioned that she and her daughter might come out.

Then we have Miles' 1yr Birthday, Braeden's 4yr Birthday, Thanksgiving, Sean's Birthday, Christmas, New years.
We are hoping for final destination answers after the new year. That would then mean, house hunting in February and it is all down hill from there.

Breathe.






No comments:

Post a Comment